Tuesday, March 3, 2009

If i could invent anything...

If i could invent anything.... If i could invent anything... I would invent COLD FUSION!!! or something like a teleporation machine or portable time maching because that would be soooo freaking awesome! If I could go back and retake test or not say something stupid or go back nad change an emarassing moment. That would be grand! I could do anything i wanted then just undo whatever i did... I could charge out on a football field and get chasesd down by the cops then simply go back! Or jump out of a window then right before i hit the ground i would go back to the top. Of course there would be more practical things I could do with my invention, I could go back in time and write down historic events that were never written down in a language we could undersand. I could even go back and assasinate Hitler before he was elected and stop World War II. Or stop the assasination of Arch Duke Ferdinand. I could invest in the stock market and make myself soooooo RICH but again perhaps a bit too vain. Seeing Jesus would be awesome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment