Thursday, March 12, 2009

Who is my rolemodel OR what planet I want go to.

My rolemodel would have to be Lance Berkman number 17 of the Houston Astros. He is my favorite athlete ever! I have loved the Houston Astros ever since I was Wii lad and he has been the best hitter on the Houston Astros for the whole time, but I do really love Craig Biggio he is retired now though and i miss him! but the Astors have made some improvements, Carlos Lee and Miguel Tejada! creating BLT :) :) :) Myfavorite pitcher on the Astros would of course be Roy Oswalt :) He is amazing! Roger Clemens would have been my favorite but well... we all know what happened there... *shakes head in disgust*

If I could go to any planet besides earth... well i dont praticularly care... I suppose it would be Saturn it would be cool to live on a planet with rings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment