Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Wheel of Time series.

The Wheel of Time series I highly recomend reading. The 12th book in the series (the final book) comes out later this year, I am currently on the 10th but the library does not hold that book so I am forced to read the book on my computer. (yes, I have many books on my USB I have the entire Lord of the rings series including the hobit, the Harry Potter series the Wheel of Time series and much, much more!) The series is very interesting but i dont think I could explain it is an alternate universe like Lord of the Rings only...different... At the moment I can tell that the ball is rolling toward the end of the series and Tarmon Gaidon which is where the main character will fight Shai'tan or Ba'alzamon, meaning "father of lies" I can hardly wait!!!! The end of the 9th book was really awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment