Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Most embarassing moment of my life!

OK so I was about 10-11 years old and me and my sisters went to a camp called camp Mikey. I had a lot of fun there but!... It came time for the talent show I did what I do every time there is a talent show... NOTHING... but that all changed when I heard the announcement during the talent show! "Hey Austin come up here and join us!" said two of the female camp counselors who were standing on the stage with 3 chairs in between them. They told me to get onto the midele chair where they proceded to do a skit pretending that I was the lighthouse. They made a grand show of it offering me snacks and what not then runing around me pretending to be climbing the "lighthouse" Once they got to the top (the chairs to either side of me) iremember them saying "OK lets light the lighthouse!" Then they lean in and kiss me on my cheeks!!!!! infront of all of my friends and my siblingS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment