Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If i was an animal what animal woudld i be?

If I were to be any animal I would pick a bird of prey like a perigan falcon or a bald eagle. I want to fly but I do not want to be hunted and they are an indangered species so I would be safe. If I had to be a land animal then I would be a horse or some such not one of those ditsy horses that are trained a free stalion. I would love to be able to run for loing periods of time without stopping and be able to eat grass for my food so i wouldnt have to worry about that. If i got to be a fish of the sea I would be a penguin. They are pretty much AWESOME! they get to swim and be on the land... actaully maybe not... more like a baracuda they are crazzzzzzzzy fast! and are a major predator of the sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment