Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What traits my grandparents have I want to have!

Well I think this is a really random topic... well my grandparents are loving and nice... That would be good to carry on... They are also HILARIOUS! So that would be a good trait to carry on...Oh and be an awesome cook!!!
Thats pretty much all I have to say about that... SOOOO... what now... ummm My favorite baseball team is the Astros... When I go to colege I am gonna have fun... I Cant wait to go to Paris over spring break that is gonna be soooo awesome! My favorite black and white guy is Michael Jackson cause he is like the only black and white guy. I like eggs... I LOVE pancakes and waffles.




Quote of the day:
I personally believe that US Americans are unable to locate the US on a map because some people out there in our nation dont have maps

by miss teen South carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment