Thursday, February 26, 2009

If I had one day to live what would I do...

If i only had one day to live... If i had one day to live... well... on day... Well I would ditch school i might go for homeroom to say goodbye but then i would soooo ditch! After i had left school I would... go home and saymygoodbyes to my family THEN i would go start the party I would jump on the field of an MLB game and run around and shake hands with my favorite players. Once I made my escape from the police I would then procede to skydive which i have promised myself that I will do! After that i would get my will tatooed on my stomach to make sure people knew where i wanted my stuff to go. Well i would probably pray a good bit too. Then I would scooba dive! I have always wanted to scooba dive

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! That's actually a good idea! ... to those who actually like football :P
    wait.. what?! That's it? just say bye to us and go plant a tatoo on your stomach!!>:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's GROSSS~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and your title .......cracked maggie and i up!! :P

    ReplyDelete