Tuesday, February 17, 2009

If the day was 30 hours!!!!!!!!

If a day was 6 hours longer then i would use my time wisely... i would play VIDEO GAMES, WATCH TV, SLEEP, kick Chris' butt in Guitar Hero, surf the web, talk to my friends, AND i would READ because reading is fun :) :) nah seriously i love reading i would spend some of that time reading and talking to people on Facebook. OH and i remember something else i would take a seriously long time in the shower!! because taking showers are FUN in fact i would read in the bathtub its a nice relaxing time... I hope we would not get more homework and i hope school would not be longer because that would pretty much stink! Yeah that is pretty much what I would do if i had an extra 6 hours to my day... sounds like a pretty good deal having an extra 6 hours to accomplish my tasks.

1 comment: