Thursday, February 12, 2009

if i could travel anywhere for a couple of weeks...

If I could travel anywhere on Earth then I would go to several places... I would go to Texas and see my family and be there for a couple of days but being there too long would kinda be annoying so I would spend about a week there. Then I would go to some exotic place like the Carribean or Bermuda and I would soke up the sun and surf for another week then I would head to somewhere with snow like the Alps because where the sun is nice I LOVE skiing and snowboarding and the cold in general! If i were to take anyone along on my journies I would take my friends because they would be a lot of fun to hang out with them.If i had to pick one of those places I would probably pick the Alps because nothing beats snowball fights and skiing especially with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment