Thursday, February 19, 2009

If i could go back in time where would I go? why?

If I could go back in time to anywhere I would go t0... hmmm thats pretty hard that are several places that I would like to go to... I would go to... I would probably go back in time to save President Abraham Lincoln from being assasinated. Because well i like president Lincoln he is a cool guy and I like Abraham Lincoln! he was a very truthful person and I find it SAD that he was assasinated... Otherwise I would go back to stop the Civil War because i think that is the darkest piece of American history and it would be nice to be able to erase that from history... ANOTHER THING THAT I SHOULD HAVE PUT IN THE BEGINNING IS I WOULD GO BACK TO SEE JESUS!!!!!!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO JESUS CHRIST MY SAVIOR!!!!!! and be able to see the miracles that he performed and be part of his followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment